Distance from Chassell, MI to Armada, MI

Distance

554 mi

Time

9 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$45 - $87

Loading Chassell - Armada Route Map

Route map between Chassell and Armada Show Map

Report an error

There are 399.41 miles from Chassell to Armada in southeast direction and 554 miles (891.58 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Chassell and Armada are 9 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Chassell, MI to Armada, MI. The halfway point is Saint Ignace, MI.

Chassell, MI and Armada, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 9:32 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Chassell, MI to Armada, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 25.65 gallons of gas to cover the route between Chassell, MI and Armada, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Chassell to Armada is $72.60.

During the route, an average car will release 502.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Chassell, MI and Armada, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Chassell, MI and Armada, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.922527 and -84.893799, or 45º 55' 21.0972" N, 84º 53' 37.6764" W. This location is 277.05 miles away from Chassell, MI and Armada, MI and it would take approximately 4 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Ignace, MI, situated 269.86 miles from Chassell, MI and 289.09 miles from Armada, MI. It would take 5 hours 16 mins to go from Chassell to Saint Ignace and 4 hours 33 mins to go from Armada to Saint Ignace.


Best Hotels In or Near Armada, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Armada, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Chassell, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Chassell, MI to Armada, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Chassell, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Chassell »

Weather in Chassell and Armada

Chassell

Light rain on Monday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 73°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
76° 58° 86° 59° 75° 63° 73° 59° 75° 56°
6% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 72 degrees 3 214 degrees 3 32 degrees 9 344 degrees 5 295 degrees

Armada

Rain on Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 81°F on Monday.

Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
79° 66° 80° 62° 81° 62° 74° 63° 71° 57°
20% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
5 18 degrees 2 94 degrees 6 124 degrees 4 204 degrees 12 322 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Chassell, MI and Armada, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 399.41 mi 642.78 km 347.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 554 mi 891.73 km 481.50 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and