Distance from Chassell, MI to Astor, WV

Distance

945 mi

Time

14 hours 58 mins

Gas Cost

$69 - $134

Report an error

There are 683.44 miles from Chassell to Astor in southeast direction and 945 miles (1,520.83 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Chassell and Astor are 14 hours 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Chassell, MI to Astor, WV. The halfway point is Carrollton, MI.

Chassell, MI and Astor, WV are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:28 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Chassell, MI to Astor, WV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 43.73 gallons of gas to cover the route between Chassell, MI and Astor, WV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Chassell to Astor is $111.52.

During the route, an average car will release 856.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Astor, WV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Astor, WV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Chassell, MI and Astor, WV

If you want to meet halfway between Chassell, MI and Astor, WV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.511833 and -83.923584, or 43º 30' 42.5988" N, 83º 55' 24.9024" W. This location is 472.32 miles away from Chassell, MI and Astor, WV and it would take approximately 7 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Carrollton, MI, situated 459.98 miles from Chassell, MI and 481.53 miles from Astor, WV. It would take 7 hours 29 mins to go from Chassell to Carrollton and 7 hours 31 mins to go from Astor to Carrollton.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Chassell, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Chassell, MI to Astor, WV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Chassell, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Chassell »

Weather in Chassell and Astor

Chassell

Light rain tomorrow through next Friday, with high temperatures falling to 63°F on Thursday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
69° 58° 79° 63° 72° 57° 65° 50° 74° 48°
11% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 61% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
5 86 degrees 10 184 degrees 13 253 degrees 9 286 degrees 6 216 degrees

Astor

Light rain on Monday and next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 85°F on Sunday.

Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
81° 51° 82° 62° 85° 60° 74° 63° 75° 54°
2% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
3 184 degrees 4 200 degrees 5 199 degrees 7 223 degrees 3 281 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Chassell, MI and Astor, WV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 683.44 mi 1,099.89 km 593.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 945 mi 1,520.25 km 820.87 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips