Distance from Chassell, MI to Falls Mill, WV

Distance

973 mi

Time

15 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$72 - $140

Report an error

There are 697.92 miles from Chassell to Falls Mill in southeast direction and 973 miles (1,565.89 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Chassell and Falls Mill are 15 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Chassell, MI to Falls Mill, WV. The halfway point is Carrollton, MI.

Chassell, MI and Falls Mill, WV are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:56 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Chassell, MI to Falls Mill, WV:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 45.07 gallons of gas to cover the route between Chassell, MI and Falls Mill, WV.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Chassell to Falls Mill is $116.28.

During the route, an average car will release 882.97 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Falls Mill, WV

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Falls Mill, WV? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Chassell, MI and Falls Mill, WV

If you want to meet halfway between Chassell, MI and Falls Mill, WV or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.526428 and -83.931894, or 43º 31' 35.1408" N, 83º 55' 54.8184" W. This location is 486.73 miles away from Chassell, MI and Falls Mill, WV and it would take approximately 7 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Carrollton, MI, situated 459.98 miles from Chassell, MI and 517.13 miles from Falls Mill, WV. It would take 7 hours 29 mins to go from Chassell to Carrollton and 8 hours 24 mins to go from Falls Mill to Carrollton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Chassell, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Chassell, MI to Falls Mill, WV? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Chassell, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Chassell »

Weather in Chassell and Falls Mill

Chassell

Possible flurries on Wednesday.

Fri
Dec 6
Sat
Dec 7
Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Fog Fog
27° 18° 34° 19° 37° 20° 21° 14° 15°
22% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
9 298 degrees 10 209 degrees 11 293 degrees 10 23 degrees 8 326 degrees

Falls Mill

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday.

Fri
Dec 6
Sat
Dec 7
Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
55° 33° 44° 28° 53° 30° 58° 43° 59° 33°
88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
7 223 degrees 3 40 degrees 8 163 degrees 8 183 degrees 8 251 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Chassell, MI and Falls Mill, WV in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 697.92 mi 1,123.18 km 606.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 973 mi 1,566.64 km 845.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips