Distance from Chassell, MI to Hartshorn, MO

Distance

853 mi

Time

14 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$65 - $126

Report an error

There are 693.41 miles from Chassell to Hartshorn in southwest direction and 853 miles (1,372.77 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-39 S and US-51 S route.

Chassell and Hartshorn are 14 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 14 hours 4 mins and take a ferry for 36 seconds.

This is the fastest route from Chassell, MI to Hartshorn, MO. The halfway point is Compton, IL.

Please note the time difference between Chassell, MI and Hartshorn, MO is 1 hour. The current time in Chassell is 7:38 pm and the current time in Hartshorn is 6:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Chassell, MI to Hartshorn, MO:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 39.49 gallons of gas to cover the route between Chassell, MI and Hartshorn, MO.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Chassell to Hartshorn is $104.64.

During the route, an average car will release 773.60 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Hartshorn, MO

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Hartshorn, MO? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Chassell, MI and Hartshorn, MO

If you want to meet halfway between Chassell, MI and Hartshorn, MO or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.737478 and -89.054715, or 41º 44' 14.9208" N, 89º 3' 16.974" W. This location is 426.44 miles away from Chassell, MI and Hartshorn, MO and it would take approximately 7 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Compton, IL, situated 440.36 miles from Chassell, MI and 419.49 miles from Hartshorn, MO. It would take 7 hours 16 mins to go from Chassell to Compton and 7 hours 9 mins to go from Hartshorn to Compton.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Madison, WI, Springfield, IL and Saint Louis, MO.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Chassell, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Chassell, MI to Hartshorn, MO? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Chassell, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Chassell »

Weather in Chassell and Hartshorn

Chassell

Rain tomorrow through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 59°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
57° 28° 57° 46° 60° 39° 57° 45° 50° 42°
9% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
8 160 degrees 11 195 degrees 6 203 degrees 13 117 degrees 10 221 degrees

Hartshorn

Rain on Monday through next Friday, with high temperatures peaking at 68°F on Sunday.

Fri
Oct 18
Sat
Oct 19
Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
68° 38° 68° 43° 69° 50° 64° 48° 59° 43°
2% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
4 135 degrees 4 179 degrees 5 153 degrees 9 253 degrees 9 274 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Chassell, MI and Hartshorn, MO in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 693.41 mi 1,115.92 km 602.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 853 mi 1,372.59 km 741.14 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips