Distance from Chassell, MI to MSP Airport

Distance

377 mi

Time

6 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$27 - $53

Report an error

There are 269.82 miles from Chassell to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in southwest direction and 377 miles (606.72 kilometers) by car, following the WI-29 W route.

Chassell and MSP Airport are 6 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Chassell, MI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Edgar, WI.

Please note the time difference between Chassell, MI and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Chassell is 3:00 am and the current time in MSP Airport is 2:00 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Chassell, MI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 17.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Chassell, MI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Chassell to MSP Airport is $44.45.

During the route, an average car will release 341.55 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Chassell, MI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Chassell, MI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.948959 and -90.069366, or 44º 56' 56.2524" N, 90º 4' 9.7176" W. This location is 188.28 miles away from Chassell, MI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 3 hours 15 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Edgar, WI, situated 199.78 miles from Chassell, MI and 171.44 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 4 hours 24 mins to go from Chassell to Edgar and 2 hours 53 mins to go from MSP to Edgar.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Paul, MN, and Minneapolis, MN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Chassell, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Chassell, MI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Chassell, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Chassell »

Weather in Chassell and MSP

Chassell

Rain on Wednesday through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 65°F next Monday.

Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Fog Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
75° 54° 83° 63° 82° 65° 76° 63° 77° 66°
11% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
4 150 degrees 8 191 degrees 11 196 degrees 5 208 degrees 5 152 degrees

MSP

Light rain tomorrow through Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 72°F on Sunday.

Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
85° 64° 86° 71° 82° 70° 81° 65° 81° 69°
6% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 93% Rain probability
9 163 degrees 14 168 degrees 11 197 degrees 5 154 degrees 10 167 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Chassell, MI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 269.82 mi 434.23 km 234.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 377 mi 606 km 327.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips