Distance from Chassell, MI to PHL Airport

Distance

1,128 mi

Time

17 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$90 - $174

Loading Chassell - PHL Airport Route Map

Route map between Chassell and PHL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 827.73 miles from Chassell to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in southeast direction and 1,128 miles (1,815.34 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP E route.

Chassell and PHL Airport are 17 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Chassell, MI to PHL Airport. The halfway point is Lambertville, MI.

Chassell, MI and PHL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:16 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Chassell, MI to PHL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 52.22 gallons of gas to cover the route between Chassell, MI and PHL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Chassell to PHL Airport is $145.16.

During the route, an average car will release 1,023.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near PHL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Chassell, MI and PHL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Chassell, MI and PHL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.806416 and -83.672112, or 41º 48' 23.0976" N, 83º 40' 19.6032" W. This location is 563.93 miles away from Chassell, MI and PHL Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lambertville, MI, situated 590.19 miles from Chassell, MI and 538.97 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 9 hours 19 mins to go from Chassell to Lambertville and 8 hours 15 mins to go from PHL to Lambertville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Chassell, MI and PHL Airport is Toledo, OH, situated 598.76 miles from Chassell, MI and 531.33 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 9 hours 28 mins to go from Chassell to and 8 hours 5 mins to go from PHL to Toledo.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Chassell, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Chassell, MI to PHL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Chassell, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Chassell »

Weather in Chassell and PHL

Chassell

Possible drizzle on Friday, with high temperatures rising to 84°F on Thursday.

Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Mon
Jul 22
Tue
Jul 23
Wed
Jul 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
77° 63° 74° 56° 77° 52° 81° 56° 82° 58°
10% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
7 278 degrees 5 349 degrees 6 290 degrees 7 298 degrees 6 284 degrees

PHL

Rain on Monday and Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 78°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Mon
Jul 22
Tue
Jul 23
Wed
Jul 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Cloudy
98° 79° 98° 81° 88° 76° 78° 70° 80° 66°
8% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
6 256 degrees 7 269 degrees 6 174 degrees 7 318 degrees 6 328 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Chassell, MI and PHL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 827.73 mi 1,332.09 km 719.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,128 mi 1,815.10 km 980.08 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips