Distance from Chassell, MI to Traverse City, MI

Distance

394 mi

Time

7 hours 4 mins

Gas Cost

$32 - $63

Loading Chassell - Traverse City Route Map

Route map between Chassell and Traverse City Show Map

Report an error

There are 209.74 miles from Chassell to Traverse City in southeast direction and 394 miles (634.08 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Chassell and Traverse City are 7 hours 4 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Chassell, MI to Traverse City, MI. The halfway point is Gulliver, MI.

Chassell, MI and Traverse City, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Chassell, MI to Traverse City, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 18.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Chassell, MI and Traverse City, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Chassell to Traverse City is $52.33.

During the route, an average car will release 357.24 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Chassell, MI and Traverse City, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Chassell, MI and Traverse City, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.993835 and -86.012123, or 45º 59' 37.806" N, 86º 0' 43.6428" W. This location is 196.93 miles away from Chassell, MI and Traverse City, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gulliver, MI, situated 193.54 miles from Chassell, MI and 200.31 miles from Traverse City, MI. It would take 4 hours 2 mins to go from Chassell to Gulliver and 3 hours 36 mins to go from Traverse City to Gulliver.


Best Hotels In or Near Traverse City, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Traverse City, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Chassell, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Chassell, MI to Traverse City, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Chassell, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Chassell »

Weather in Chassell and Traverse City

Chassell

Light snow on Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 42°F on Saturday.

Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Mon
Oct 22
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
55° 26° 56° 43° 42° 32° 43° 31° 49° 32°
8% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 69 degrees 14 39 degrees 16 206 degrees 8 70 degrees 6 330 degrees

Traverse City

Light rain tomorrow and Saturday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 44°F on Sunday.

Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Mon
Oct 22
Wind Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
52° 31° 56° 49° 50° 38° 44° 37° 51° 39°
8% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
10 104 degrees 17 23 degrees 17 262 degrees 8 39 degrees 8 72 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Chassell, MI and Traverse City, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 209.74 mi 337.54 km 182.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 394 mi 633.84 km 342.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and