Distance from Cherryfield, ME to Atwater, OH

Distance

906 mi

Time

14 hours 35 mins

Gas Cost

$82 - $159

There are 714.14 miles from Cherryfield to Atwater in southwest direction and 906 miles (1,458.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Cherryfield and Atwater are 14 hours 35 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cherryfield, ME to Atwater, OH. The halfway point is Fishkill, NY.

Cherryfield, ME and Atwater, OH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:38 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cherryfield, ME to Atwater, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 36.40 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cherryfield, ME and Atwater, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cherryfield to Atwater is $114.65.

During the route, an average car will release 713.09 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Atwater, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atwater, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cherryfield, ME and Atwater, OH

If you want to meet halfway between Cherryfield, ME and Atwater, OH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.536913 and -73.908649, or 41º 32' 12.8868" N, 73º 54' 31.1364" W. This location is 453.14 miles away from Cherryfield, ME and Atwater, OH and it would take approximately 7 hours 17 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fishkill, NY, situated 470 miles from Cherryfield, ME and 437 miles from Atwater, OH. It would take 7 hours 59 mins to go from Cherryfield to Fishkill and 6 hours 39 mins to go from Atwater to Fishkill.



Weather in Cherryfield and Atwater

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cherryfield, ME and Atwater, OH:

Cherryfield

Rain tomorrow through Monday.

Wed
Jul 28
Thu
Jul 29
Fri
Jul 30
Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
74° 59° 72° 54° 71° 60° 76° 57° 72° 56°
28% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 79% Rain probability
6 338 degrees 7 198 degrees 13 226 degrees 10 274 degrees 6 183 degrees

Atwater

Rain tomorrow and Sunday.

Wed
Jul 28
Thu
Jul 29
Fri
Jul 30
Sat
Jul 31
Sun
Aug 1
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
84° 64° 79° 65° 73° 57° 79° 51° 72° 56°
25% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
4 310 degrees 7 240 degrees 8 342 degrees 5 240 degrees 9 283 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cherryfield, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Cherryfield, ME to Atwater, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cherryfield, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cherryfield »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cherryfield, ME and Atwater, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 714.14 mi 1,149.30 km 620.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 906 mi 1,458.53 km 787.54 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips