Distance from Cherryfield, ME to Aylett, VA

Distance

822 mi

Time

14 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$50 - $96

There are 669.98 miles from Cherryfield to Aylett in southwest direction and 822 miles (1,322.88 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 and NJTP S route.

Cherryfield and Aylett are 14 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cherryfield, ME to Aylett, VA. The halfway point is North Haven, CT.

Cherryfield, ME and Aylett, VA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:59 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cherryfield, ME to Aylett, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 33 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cherryfield, ME and Aylett, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cherryfield to Aylett is $69.64.

During the route, an average car will release 646.61 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Aylett, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Aylett, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cherryfield, ME and Aylett, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Cherryfield, ME and Aylett, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.419305 and -72.849241, or 41º 25' 9.498" N, 72º 50' 57.2676" W. This location is 410.90 miles away from Cherryfield, ME and Aylett, VA and it would take approximately 7 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is North Haven, CT, situated 411 miles from Cherryfield, ME and 411 miles from Aylett, VA. It would take 6 hours 58 mins to go from Cherryfield to North Haven and 7 hours 14 mins to go from Aylett to North Haven.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Cherryfield, ME and Aylett, VA is Bridgeport, CT, situated 436 miles from Cherryfield, ME and 386 miles from Aylett, VA. It would take 7 hours 28 mins to go from Cherryfield to Bridgeport and 6 hours 46 mins to go from Aylett to Bridgeport.



Weather in Cherryfield and Aylett

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cherryfield, ME and Aylett, VA:

Cherryfield

Mixed precipitation today through Wednesday.

Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Rain Rain Clear day Rain Rain
55° 39° 48° 30° 50° 30° 57° 33° 66° 47°
86% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
5 299 degrees 6 311 degrees 8 265 degrees 12 153 degrees 20 153 degrees

Aylett

Rain on Monday.

Fri
Nov 27
Sat
Nov 28
Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day
61° 49° 60° 40° 58° 32° 66° 46° 48° 35°
20% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
3 22 degrees 5 332 degrees 4 149 degrees 10 175 degrees 10 238 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cherryfield, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Cherryfield, ME to Aylett, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cherryfield, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cherryfield »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cherryfield, ME and Aylett, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 669.98 mi 1,078.22 km 582.19 nautical mi
Driving distance 822 mi 1,322.54 km 714.12 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips