Distance from Cherryfield, ME to IAD Airport

Distance

745 mi

Time

12 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$46 - $90

There are 626.77 miles from Cherryfield to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in southwest direction and 745 miles (1,198.96 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 and NJTP S route.

Cherryfield and IAD Airport are 12 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cherryfield, ME to IAD Airport. The halfway point is Vernon, CT.

Cherryfield, ME and IAD Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:02 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cherryfield, ME to IAD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 29.91 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cherryfield, ME and IAD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cherryfield to IAD Airport is $64.91.

During the route, an average car will release 586.01 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near IAD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cherryfield, ME and IAD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Cherryfield, ME and IAD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.814907 and -72.510742, or 41º 48' 53.6652" N, 72º 30' 38.6712" W. This location is 372.39 miles away from Cherryfield, ME and IAD Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vernon, CT, situated 372 miles from Cherryfield, ME and 375 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 6 hours 20 mins to go from Cherryfield to Vernon and 6 hours 33 mins to go from IAD to Vernon.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Cherryfield, ME and IAD Airport is Springfield, MA, situated 372 miles from Cherryfield, ME and 391 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 6 hours 19 mins to go from Cherryfield to and 6 hours 46 mins to go from IAD to Springfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Baltimore, MD, and Columbia, MD.


Weather in Cherryfield and IAD

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cherryfield, ME and IAD Airport:

Cherryfield

Rain on Monday through next Thursday.

Thu
Oct 22
Fri
Oct 23
Sat
Oct 24
Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
68° 48° 63° 46° 67° 43° 52° 29° 53° 28°
21% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
6 307 degrees 8 116 degrees 9 228 degrees 10 346 degrees 8 118 degrees

IAD

Light rain on Tuesday through next Thursday.

Thu
Oct 22
Fri
Oct 23
Sat
Oct 24
Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
78° 60° 74° 60° 70° 56° 57° 46° 70° 51°
7% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 155 degrees 6 163 degrees 7 316 degrees 6 34 degrees 6 185 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cherryfield, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Cherryfield, ME to IAD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cherryfield, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cherryfield »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cherryfield, ME and IAD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 626.77 mi 1,008.69 km 544.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 745 mi 1,198.60 km 647.20 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips