Distance from Cherryfield, ME to MSP Airport

Distance

1,674 mi

Time

1 day 2 hours

Gas Cost

$104 - $202

There are 1,236.46 miles from Cherryfield to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in west direction and 1,674 miles (2,694.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-87 N route.

Cherryfield and MSP Airport are 1 day 2 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Cherryfield, ME to MSP Airport. The halfway point is West Springfield, PA.

Please note the time difference between Cherryfield, ME and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Cherryfield is 11:55 am and the current time in MSP Airport is 10:55 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cherryfield, ME to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 67.21 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cherryfield, ME and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cherryfield to MSP Airport is $145.85.

During the route, an average car will release 1,316.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cherryfield, ME and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Cherryfield, ME and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.910046 and -80.454536, or 41º 54' 36.1656" N, 80º 27' 16.3296" W. This location is 836.80 miles away from Cherryfield, ME and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 13 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Springfield, PA, situated 847 miles from Cherryfield, ME and 828 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 13 hours 46 mins to go from Cherryfield to West Springfield and 12 hours 46 mins to go from MSP to West Springfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Saint Paul, MN.


Weather in Cherryfield and MSP

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Cherryfield, ME and MSP Airport:

Cherryfield

Rain throughout the week.

Wed
Oct 21
Thu
Oct 22
Fri
Oct 23
Sat
Oct 24
Sun
Oct 25
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
63° 51° 71° 48° 64° 47° 70° 45° 54° 32°
75% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
8 97 degrees 6 284 degrees 8 123 degrees 9 218 degrees 10 356 degrees

MSP

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Monday.

Wed
Oct 21
Thu
Oct 22
Fri
Oct 23
Sat
Oct 24
Sun
Oct 25
Fog Rain Rain Snow Snow
37° 32° 38° 33° 38° 29° 30° 18° 35° 27°
32% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
6 271 degrees 10 45 degrees 11 326 degrees 5 7 degrees 6 3 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cherryfield, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Cherryfield, ME to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cherryfield, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cherryfield »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cherryfield, ME and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,236.46 mi 1,989.89 km 1,074.46 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,674 mi 2,693.40 km 1,454.32 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips