Distance from Cincinnati, OH to Ava, OH

Distance

200 mi

Time

3 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$17 - $32

Loading Cincinnati - Ava Route Map

Route map between Cincinnati and Ava Show Map

Report an error

There are 164.55 miles from Cincinnati to Ava in northeast direction and 200 miles (321.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-70 route.

Cincinnati and Ava are 3 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Cincinnati, OH to Ava, OH. The halfway point is Urbancrest, OH.

Cincinnati, OH and Ava, OH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:08 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Cincinnati, OH to Ava, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.27 gallons of gas to cover the route between Cincinnati, OH and Ava, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Cincinnati to Ava is $26.79.

During the route, an average car will release 181.63 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Ava, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ava, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Cincinnati, OH and Ava, OH

If you want to meet halfway between Cincinnati, OH and Ava, OH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.886494 and -83.042664, or 39º 53' 11.3784" N, 83º 2' 33.5904" W. This location is 100.12 miles away from Cincinnati, OH and Ava, OH and it would take approximately 1 hour 39 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Urbancrest, OH, situated 102.21 miles from Cincinnati, OH and 100.47 miles from Ava, OH. It would take 1 hour 45 mins to go from Cincinnati to Urbancrest and 1 hour 40 mins to go from Ava to Urbancrest.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Cincinnati, OH and Ava, OH is Columbus, OH, situated 109.26 miles from Cincinnati, OH and 94.75 miles from Ava, OH. It would take 1 hour 49 mins to go from Cincinnati to and 1 hour 34 mins to go from Ava to Columbus.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Cincinnati, OH

Planning on renting a car to go from Cincinnati, OH to Ava, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Cincinnati, OH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Cincinnati »

Weather in Cincinnati and Ava

Cincinnati

Light rain tomorrow through next Saturday, with high temperatures falling to 80°F on Thursday.

Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Wed
May 29
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind
90° 66° 87° 70° 84° 66° 89° 69° 85° 75°
18% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
6 234 degrees 6 243 degrees 3 200 degrees 8 219 degrees 12 227 degrees

Ava

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 87°F on Tuesday.

Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Mon
May 27
Tue
May 28
Wed
May 29
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
86° 60° 80° 65° 79° 59° 87° 60° 83° 69°
49% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
5 216 degrees 4 256 degrees 0 24 degrees 5 214 degrees 9 229 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Cincinnati, OH and Ava, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 164.55 mi 264.81 km 142.99 nautical mi
Driving distance 200 mi 322.26 km 174.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips