Distance from Clarklake, MI to Armada, MI

Distance

132 mi

Time

2 hours 15 mins

Gas Cost

$10 - $20

Loading Clarklake - Armada Route Map

Route map between Clarklake and Armada Show Map

Report an error

There are 88.70 miles from Clarklake to Armada in northeast direction and 132 miles (212.43 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Clarklake and Armada are 2 hours 15 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Clarklake, MI to Armada, MI. The halfway point is Van Buren Township, MI.

Clarklake, MI and Armada, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:13 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clarklake, MI to Armada, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.13 gallons of gas to cover the route between Clarklake, MI and Armada, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clarklake to Armada is $16.80.

During the route, an average car will release 120.13 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Armada, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Armada, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clarklake, MI and Armada, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Clarklake, MI and Armada, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.220955 and -83.444115, or 42º 13' 15.438" N, 83º 26' 38.814" W. This location is 66.22 miles away from Clarklake, MI and Armada, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 7 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Van Buren Township, MI, situated 62.27 miles from Clarklake, MI and 77.18 miles from Armada, MI. It would take 1 hour 3 mins to go from Clarklake to Van Buren Township and 1 hour 20 mins to go from Armada to Van Buren Township.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Clarklake, MI and Armada, MI is Ann Arbor, MI, situated 46.02 miles from Clarklake, MI and 80.55 miles from Armada, MI. It would take 51 minutes to go from Clarklake to and 1 hour 26 mins to go from Armada to Ann Arbor.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Warren, MI, and Detroit, MI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clarklake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Clarklake, MI to Armada, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clarklake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clarklake »

Weather in Clarklake and Armada

Clarklake

Rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 90°F on Friday.

Mon
Jul 15
Tue
Jul 16
Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
83° 62° 77° 68° 82° 68° 84° 69° 90° 75°
55% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
5 213 degrees 8 195 degrees 6 194 degrees 9 227 degrees 13 232 degrees

Armada

Rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures peaking at 92°F on Friday.

Mon
Jul 15
Tue
Jul 16
Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
83° 57° 79° 70° 82° 70° 86° 70° 92° 76°
52% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 170 degrees 9 212 degrees 7 161 degrees 9 220 degrees 12 236 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clarklake, MI and Armada, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 88.70 mi 142.76 km 77.08 nautical mi
Driving distance 132 mi 213.15 km 115.09 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips