Distance from Clarklake, MI to Au Sable, MI

Distance

223 mi

Time

4 hours

Gas Cost

$18 - $35

Loading Clarklake - Au Sable Route Map

Route map between Clarklake and Au Sable Show Map

Report an error

There are 165.96 miles from Clarklake to Au Sable in northeast direction and 223 miles (358.88 kilometers) by car, following the US-23 N route.

Clarklake and Au Sable are 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Clarklake, MI to Au Sable, MI. The halfway point is Birch Run, MI.

Clarklake, MI and Au Sable, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 5:24 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clarklake, MI to Au Sable, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 10.34 gallons of gas to cover the route between Clarklake, MI and Au Sable, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clarklake to Au Sable is $29.26.

During the route, an average car will release 202.54 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Clarklake, MI and Au Sable, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Clarklake, MI and Au Sable, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.219681 and -83.768501, or 43º 13' 10.8516" N, 83º 46' 6.6036" W. This location is 111.65 miles away from Clarklake, MI and Au Sable, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Birch Run, MI, situated 116.3 miles from Clarklake, MI and 109.23 miles from Au Sable, MI. It would take 1 hour 55 mins to go from Clarklake to Birch Run and 2 hours 11 mins to go from Au Sable to Birch Run.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Ann Arbor, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Au Sable, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Au Sable, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clarklake, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Clarklake, MI to Au Sable, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clarklake, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clarklake »

Weather in Clarklake and Au Sable

Clarklake

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 73°F on Wednesday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 61° 76° 65° 73° 58° 76° 52° 75° 56°
48% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 121 degrees 4 257 degrees 10 330 degrees 5 275 degrees 8 183 degrees

Au Sable

Rain tomorrow through Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 85°F on Sunday.

Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Fri
Aug 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Wind
78° 66° 74° 67° 74° 60° 81° 59° 79° 63°
9% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
6 128 degrees 5 12 degrees 15 333 degrees 9 253 degrees 10 206 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clarklake, MI and Au Sable, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 165.96 mi 267.09 km 144.22 nautical mi
Driving distance 223 mi 359.37 km 194.04 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and