Distance from Clarksville, DE to Deal Island, MD

Distance

60 mi

Time

1 hour 23 mins

Gas Cost

$4 - $8

There are 51.05 miles from Clarksville to Deal Island in southwest direction and 60 miles (96.56 kilometers) by car, following the MD 363 route.

Clarksville and Deal Island are 1 hour 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Clarksville, DE to Deal Island, MD. The halfway point is Salisbury, MD.

Clarksville, DE and Deal Island, MD are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:10 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clarksville, DE to Deal Island, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 2.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Clarksville, DE and Deal Island, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clarksville to Deal Island is $5.78.

During the route, an average car will release 47.57 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Deal Island, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Deal Island, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clarksville, DE and Deal Island, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Clarksville, DE and Deal Island, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.366741 and -75.537117, or 38º 22' 0.2676" N, 75º 32' 13.6212" W. This location is 30.23 miles away from Clarksville, DE and Deal Island, MD and it would take approximately 41 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Salisbury, MD, situated 34 miles from Clarksville, DE and 27 miles from Deal Island, MD. It would take 47 minutes to go from Clarksville to Salisbury and 44 minutes to go from Deal Island to Salisbury.



Weather in Clarksville and Deal Island

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Clarksville, DE and Deal Island, MD:

Clarksville

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
46° 33° 44° 34° 37° 24° 34° 23° 34° 21°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 57 degrees 12 323 degrees 24 336 degrees 20 316 degrees 10 325 degrees

Deal Island

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
43° 33° 42° 35° 36° 27° 35° 26° 33° 24°
94% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
9 40 degrees 10 341 degrees 25 342 degrees 20 323 degrees 10 347 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clarksville, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Clarksville, DE to Deal Island, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clarksville, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clarksville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clarksville, DE and Deal Island, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 51.05 mi 82.16 km 44.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 60 mi 97.29 km 52.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips