Distance from Clarksville, DE to IAH Airport

Distance

1,544 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$93 - $181

There are 1,291.61 miles from Clarksville to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in southwest direction and 1,544 miles (2,484.83 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 S route.

Clarksville and IAH Airport are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Clarksville, DE to IAH Airport. The halfway point is Ider, AL.

Please note the time difference between Clarksville, DE and IAH Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Clarksville is 12:12 pm and the current time in IAH Airport is 11:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clarksville, DE to IAH Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 62.01 gallons of gas to cover the route between Clarksville, DE and IAH Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clarksville to IAH Airport is $130.83.

During the route, an average car will release 1,214.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near IAH Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAH Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clarksville, DE and IAH Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Clarksville, DE and IAH Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 34.656818 and -85.646034, or 34º 39' 24.5448" N, 85º 38' 45.7224" W. This location is 771.98 miles away from Clarksville, DE and IAH Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 2 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ider, AL, situated 757 miles from Clarksville, DE and 794 miles from IAH Airport. It would take 12 hours 17 mins to go from Clarksville to Ider and 12 hours 6 mins to go from IAH to Ider.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Chattanooga, TN,Birmingham, AL,Baton Rouge, LA,Lafayette, LA, and Beaumont, TX.


Weather in Clarksville and IAH

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Clarksville, DE and IAH Airport:

Clarksville

Rain tomorrow through next Sunday.

Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
56° 37° 68° 50° 51° 39° 48° 35° 54° 32°
7% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 190 degrees 20 173 degrees 13 254 degrees 13 250 degrees 6 250 degrees

IAH

Rain today and Wednesday.

Sun
Nov 29
Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Clear day
66° 53° 54° 40° 62° 32° 65° 50° 56° 44°
93% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
12 337 degrees 11 340 degrees 4 178 degrees 7 355 degrees 11 347 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clarksville, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Clarksville, DE to IAH Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clarksville, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clarksville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clarksville, DE and IAH Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,291.61 mi 2,078.64 km 1,122.38 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,544 mi 2,484.75 km 1,341.66 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips