Distance from Clarksville, DE to Milford, DE

Distance

35 mi

Time

43 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $5

There are 29.32 miles from Clarksville to Milford in northwest direction and 35 miles (56.33 kilometers) by car, following the US-113 and DE 20 route.

Clarksville and Milford are 43 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Clarksville, DE to Milford, DE. The halfway point is Georgetown, DE.

Clarksville, DE and Milford, DE are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clarksville, DE to Milford, DE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 1.41 gallons of gas to cover the route between Clarksville, DE and Milford, DE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clarksville to Milford is $3.35.

During the route, an average car will release 27.55 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Milford, DE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Milford, DE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clarksville, DE and Milford, DE

If you want to meet halfway between Clarksville, DE and Milford, DE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.660851 and -75.375771, or 38º 39' 39.0636" N, 75º 22' 32.7756" W. This location is 17.51 miles away from Clarksville, DE and Milford, DE and it would take approximately 21 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Georgetown, DE, situated 19 miles from Clarksville, DE and 17 miles from Milford, DE. It would take 24 minutes to go from Clarksville to Georgetown and 20 minutes to go from Milford to Georgetown.



Weather in Clarksville and Milford

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Clarksville, DE and Milford, DE:

Clarksville

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
46° 33° 44° 34° 37° 24° 34° 23° 34° 21°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
9 57 degrees 12 323 degrees 24 336 degrees 20 316 degrees 10 325 degrees

Milford

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Sat
Jan 30
Rain Partly cloudy day Wind Clear day Clear day
44° 31° 44° 34° 37° 24° 34° 22° 35° 19°
89% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
8 62 degrees 11 319 degrees 22 335 degrees 17 316 degrees 10 325 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clarksville, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Clarksville, DE to Milford, DE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clarksville, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clarksville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clarksville, DE and Milford, DE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 29.32 mi 47.18 km 25.47 nautical mi
Driving distance 35 mi 56.35 km 30.43 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips