Distance from Clayton, DE to Accomac, VA

Distance

129 mi

Time

2 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

There are 108.57 miles from Clayton to Accomac in south direction and 129 miles (207.61 kilometers) by car, following the US-13 route.

Clayton and Accomac are 2 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Clayton, DE to Accomac, VA. The halfway point is Delmar, MD.

Clayton, DE and Accomac, VA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:50 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Clayton, DE to Accomac, VA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 5.18 gallons of gas to cover the route between Clayton, DE and Accomac, VA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Clayton to Accomac is $10.42.

During the route, an average car will release 101.58 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Accomac, VA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Accomac, VA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Clayton, DE and Accomac, VA

If you want to meet halfway between Clayton, DE and Accomac, VA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.443371 and -75.568459, or 38º 26' 36.1356" N, 75º 34' 6.4524" W. This location is 64.55 miles away from Clayton, DE and Accomac, VA and it would take approximately 1 hour 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Delmar, MD, situated 66 miles from Clayton, DE and 65 miles from Accomac, VA. It would take 1 hour 15 mins to go from Clayton to Delmar and 1 hour 15 mins to go from Accomac to Delmar.



Weather in Clayton and Accomac

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Clayton, DE and Accomac, VA:

Clayton

Light rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Tue
Apr 14
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Clear day
52° 40° 58° 37° 69° 43° 76° 59° 60° 45°
10% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
19 288 degrees 11 285 degrees 12 177 degrees 22 192 degrees 12 298 degrees

Accomac

Light rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Tue
Apr 14
Wind Clear day Rain Rain Clear day
53° 45° 57° 44° 63° 50° 72° 57° 62° 50°
11% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
24 299 degrees 14 292 degrees 17 175 degrees 28 186 degrees 13 320 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Clayton, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Clayton, DE to Accomac, VA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Clayton, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Clayton »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Clayton, DE and Accomac, VA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 108.57 mi 174.72 km 94.34 nautical mi
Driving distance 129 mi 207.76 km 112.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips