Distance from Copper Harbor, MI to Acushnet, MA

Distance

1,309 mi

Time

21 hours 25 mins

Gas Cost

$115 - $223

There are 923.01 miles from Copper Harbor to Acushnet in southeast direction and 1,309 miles (2,106.63 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

Copper Harbor and Acushnet are 21 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Copper Harbor, MI to Acushnet, MA.

Copper Harbor, MI and Acushnet, MA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:41 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Copper Harbor, MI to Acushnet, MA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 52.57 gallons of gas to cover the route between Copper Harbor, MI and Acushnet, MA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Copper Harbor to Acushnet is $161.38.

During the route, an average car will release 1,029.87 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Acushnet, MA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Acushnet, MA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Copper Harbor, MI and Acushnet, MA

If you want to meet halfway between Copper Harbor, MI and Acushnet, MA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.904816 and -81.383659, or 42º 54' 17.3376" N, 81º 23' 1.1724" W. This location is 654.44 miles away from Copper Harbor, MI and Acushnet, MA and it would take approximately 10 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Copper Harbor and Acushnet

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Copper Harbor, MI and Acushnet, MA:

Copper Harbor

Rain today through Monday.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Fog Fog
58° 46° 63° 49° 60° 51° 52° 45° 53° 46°
60% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
8 241 degrees 13 184 degrees 10 193 degrees 6 28 degrees 8 316 degrees

Acushnet

Light rain today.

Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
81° 61° 74° 54° 78° 53° 80° 56° 81° 66°
67% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
8 243 degrees 7 296 degrees 5 159 degrees 6 155 degrees 10 201 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Copper Harbor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Copper Harbor, MI to Acushnet, MA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Copper Harbor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Copper Harbor »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Copper Harbor, MI and Acushnet, MA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 923.01 mi 1,485.44 km 802.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,309 mi 2,106.44 km 1,137.39 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips