Distance from Copper Harbor, MI to Addison, VT

Distance

1,194 mi

Time

20 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$67 - $130

There are 739.39 miles from Copper Harbor to Addison in southeast direction and 1,194 miles (1,921.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

Copper Harbor and Addison are 20 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Copper Harbor, MI to Addison, VT. The halfway point is Port Huron, MI.

Copper Harbor, MI and Addison, VT are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:04 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Copper Harbor, MI to Addison, VT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 47.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Copper Harbor, MI and Addison, VT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Copper Harbor to Addison is $94.02.

During the route, an average car will release 939.80 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Addison, VT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addison, VT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Copper Harbor, MI and Addison, VT

If you want to meet halfway between Copper Harbor, MI and Addison, VT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.976318 and -82.474159, or 42º 58' 34.7448" N, 82º 28' 26.9724" W. This location is 597.21 miles away from Copper Harbor, MI and Addison, VT and it would take approximately 10 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Port Huron, MI, situated 620 miles from Copper Harbor, MI and 577 miles from Addison, VT. It would take 10 hours 23 mins to go from Copper Harbor to Port Huron and 9 hours 45 mins to go from Addison to Port Huron.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Amherst, NY.



Weather in Copper Harbor and Addison

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Copper Harbor, MI and Addison, VT:

Copper Harbor

Possible light rain tomorrow.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Clear day Rain Fog Clear day Clear day
59° 45° 55° 46° 52° 45° 55° 47° 55° 45°
3% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
15 257 degrees 11 192 degrees 10 239 degrees 13 269 degrees 9 137 degrees

Addison

Light rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
57° 43° 63° 40° 66° 44° 68° 53° 73° 57°
24% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 76% Rain probability
9 329 degrees 4 237 degrees 5 186 degrees 4 185 degrees 5 316 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Copper Harbor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Copper Harbor, MI to Addison, VT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Copper Harbor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Copper Harbor »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Copper Harbor, MI and Addison, VT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 739.39 mi 1,189.93 km 642.51 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,194 mi 1,922.23 km 1,037.92 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips