Distance from Copper Harbor, MI to Albany, NH

Distance

1,217 mi

Time

22 hours

Gas Cost

$76 - $147

There are 839.72 miles from Copper Harbor to Albany in southeast direction and 1,217 miles (1,958.57 kilometers) by car, following the 17 route.

Copper Harbor and Albany are 22 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Copper Harbor, MI to Albany, NH.

Copper Harbor, MI and Albany, NH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:44 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Copper Harbor, MI to Albany, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 48.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between Copper Harbor, MI and Albany, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Copper Harbor to Albany is $106.57.

During the route, an average car will release 957.75 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Albany, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Albany, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Copper Harbor, MI and Albany, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Copper Harbor, MI and Albany, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.451542 and -80.256584, or 46º 27' 5.5512" N, 80º 15' 23.7024" W. This location is 608.61 miles away from Copper Harbor, MI and Albany, NH and it would take approximately 11 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Copper Harbor and Albany

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Copper Harbor, MI and Albany, NH:

Copper Harbor

Heavy rain today and Saturday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
69° 62° 74° 63° 68° 63° 70° 64° 71° 66°
95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
12 254 degrees 16 251 degrees 8 244 degrees 12 137 degrees 12 146 degrees

Albany

Rain on Sunday and next Monday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
87° 65° 92° 67° 86° 69° 88° 62° 84° 63°
19% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
4 263 degrees 5 237 degrees 4 251 degrees 3 332 degrees 3 38 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Copper Harbor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Copper Harbor, MI to Albany, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Copper Harbor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Copper Harbor »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Copper Harbor, MI and Albany, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 839.72 mi 1,351.39 km 729.70 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,217 mi 1,958.94 km 1,057.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips