Distance from Copper Harbor, MI to Alstead, NH

Distance

1,212 mi

Time

20 hours 22 mins

Gas Cost

$76 - $147

There are 809.68 miles from Copper Harbor to Alstead in southeast direction and 1,212 miles (1,950.52 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

Copper Harbor and Alstead are 20 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Copper Harbor, MI to Alstead, NH. The halfway point is Port Huron, MI.

Copper Harbor, MI and Alstead, NH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:08 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Copper Harbor, MI to Alstead, NH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 48.69 gallons of gas to cover the route between Copper Harbor, MI and Alstead, NH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Copper Harbor to Alstead is $106.13.

During the route, an average car will release 953.85 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alstead, NH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alstead, NH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Copper Harbor, MI and Alstead, NH

If you want to meet halfway between Copper Harbor, MI and Alstead, NH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.980103 and -82.265373, or 42º 58' 48.3708" N, 82º 15' 55.3428" W. This location is 606.14 miles away from Copper Harbor, MI and Alstead, NH and it would take approximately 10 hours 11 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Port Huron, MI, situated 620 miles from Copper Harbor, MI and 595 miles from Alstead, NH. It would take 10 hours 23 mins to go from Copper Harbor to Port Huron and 10 hours 4 mins to go from Alstead to Port Huron.



Weather in Copper Harbor and Alstead

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Copper Harbor, MI and Alstead, NH:

Copper Harbor

Heavy rain today and Saturday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
69° 62° 74° 63° 68° 63° 70° 64° 71° 66°
95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
12 254 degrees 16 251 degrees 8 244 degrees 12 137 degrees 12 146 degrees

Alstead

Rain on Wednesday through next Monday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Clear day Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
88° 64° 94° 67° 86° 68° 89° 64° 88° 60°
21% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
4 245 degrees 5 213 degrees 4 225 degrees 2 353 degrees 3 39 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Copper Harbor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Copper Harbor, MI to Alstead, NH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Copper Harbor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Copper Harbor »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Copper Harbor, MI and Alstead, NH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 809.68 mi 1,303.05 km 703.59 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,212 mi 1,950.96 km 1,053.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips