Distance from Copper Harbor, MI to Arcadia, OH

Distance

699 mi

Time

11 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$44 - $85

There are 489.58 miles from Copper Harbor to Arcadia in southeast direction and 699 miles (1,124.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Copper Harbor and Arcadia are 11 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Copper Harbor, MI to Arcadia, OH. The halfway point is Saint Ignace, MI.

Copper Harbor, MI and Arcadia, OH are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:01 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Copper Harbor, MI to Arcadia, OH:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 28.08 gallons of gas to cover the route between Copper Harbor, MI and Arcadia, OH.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Copper Harbor to Arcadia is $61.21.

During the route, an average car will release 550.11 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Arcadia, OH

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arcadia, OH? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Copper Harbor, MI and Arcadia, OH

If you want to meet halfway between Copper Harbor, MI and Arcadia, OH or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.903732 and -84.815102, or 45º 54' 13.4352" N, 84º 48' 54.3672" W. This location is 349.58 miles away from Copper Harbor, MI and Arcadia, OH and it would take approximately 5 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Saint Ignace, MI, situated 325 miles from Copper Harbor, MI and 379 miles from Arcadia, OH. It would take 5 hours 56 mins to go from Copper Harbor to Saint Ignace and 5 hours 36 mins to go from Arcadia to Saint Ignace.



Weather in Copper Harbor and Arcadia

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Copper Harbor, MI and Arcadia, OH:

Copper Harbor

Heavy rain today and Saturday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
69° 62° 74° 63° 68° 63° 70° 64° 71° 66°
95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
12 254 degrees 16 251 degrees 8 244 degrees 12 137 degrees 12 146 degrees

Arcadia

Rain tomorrow through next Monday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
87° 66° 84° 67° 84° 62° 86° 63° 86° 67°
26% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 72% Rain probability
8 207 degrees 7 287 degrees 7 56 degrees 7 65 degrees 6 126 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Copper Harbor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Copper Harbor, MI to Arcadia, OH? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Copper Harbor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Copper Harbor »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Copper Harbor, MI and Arcadia, OH in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 489.58 mi 787.90 km 425.43 nautical mi
Driving distance 699 mi 1,125.18 km 607.55 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips