Distance from Copper Harbor, MI to Armada, MI

Distance

608 mi

Time

10 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$38 - $74

There are 401.77 miles from Copper Harbor to Armada in southeast direction and 608 miles (978.48 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Copper Harbor and Armada are 10 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Copper Harbor, MI to Armada, MI. The halfway point is Naubinway, MI.

Copper Harbor, MI and Armada, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:03 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Copper Harbor, MI to Armada, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 24.41 gallons of gas to cover the route between Copper Harbor, MI and Armada, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Copper Harbor to Armada is $53.21.

During the route, an average car will release 478.24 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Armada, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Armada, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Copper Harbor, MI and Armada, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Copper Harbor, MI and Armada, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.087154 and -85.344955, or 46º 5' 13.7544" N, 85º 20' 41.838" W. This location is 303.91 miles away from Copper Harbor, MI and Armada, MI and it would take approximately 5 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Naubinway, MI, situated 281 miles from Copper Harbor, MI and 329 miles from Armada, MI. It would take 5 hours 55 mins to go from Copper Harbor to Naubinway and 5 hours 9 mins to go from Armada to Naubinway.



Weather in Copper Harbor and Armada

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Copper Harbor, MI and Armada, MI:

Copper Harbor

Heavy rain today and Saturday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
69° 62° 74° 63° 68° 63° 70° 64° 71° 66°
95% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
12 254 degrees 16 251 degrees 8 244 degrees 12 137 degrees 12 146 degrees

Armada

Rain tomorrow and next Monday.

Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11
Wed
Aug 12
Thu
Aug 13
Fri
Aug 14
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
89° 70° 83° 63° 86° 59° 86° 61° 86° 64°
35% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
9 212 degrees 6 333 degrees 4 87 degrees 7 60 degrees 8 106 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Copper Harbor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Copper Harbor, MI to Armada, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Copper Harbor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Copper Harbor »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Copper Harbor, MI and Armada, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 401.77 mi 646.58 km 349.12 nautical mi
Driving distance 608 mi 978.18 km 528.18 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips