Distance from Copper Harbor, MI to Atlanta, MI

Distance

418 mi

Time

7 hours 36 mins

Gas Cost

$30 - $59

Report an error

There are 246.99 miles from Copper Harbor to Atlanta in southeast direction and 418 miles (672.71 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Copper Harbor and Atlanta are 7 hours 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Copper Harbor, MI to Atlanta, MI. The halfway point is Nahma, MI.

Copper Harbor, MI and Atlanta, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 9:30 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Copper Harbor, MI to Atlanta, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 19.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Copper Harbor, MI and Atlanta, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Copper Harbor to Atlanta is $49.38.

During the route, an average car will release 379.36 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Atlanta, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Atlanta, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Copper Harbor, MI and Atlanta, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Copper Harbor, MI and Atlanta, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.899452 and -86.747810, or 45º 53' 58.0272" N, 86º 44' 52.116" W. This location is 209.12 miles away from Copper Harbor, MI and Atlanta, MI and it would take approximately 3 hours 48 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Nahma, MI, situated 217.88 miles from Copper Harbor, MI and 212.99 miles from Atlanta, MI. It would take 4 hours 58 mins to go from Copper Harbor to Nahma and 3 hours 45 mins to go from Atlanta to Nahma.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Copper Harbor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Copper Harbor, MI to Atlanta, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Copper Harbor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Copper Harbor »

Weather in Copper Harbor and Atlanta

Copper Harbor

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 57°F next Saturday.

Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Wed
Sep 25
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
67° 61° 67° 57° 59° 56° 66° 56° 62° 56°
76% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 86% Rain probability
14 170 degrees 18 250 degrees 12 301 degrees 11 200 degrees 21 246 degrees

Atlanta

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 65°F on Monday.

Sat
Sep 21
Sun
Sep 22
Mon
Sep 23
Tue
Sep 24
Wed
Sep 25
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
84° 59° 72° 64° 65° 53° 71° 48° 76° 58°
54% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
7 211 degrees 9 222 degrees 8 298 degrees 5 270 degrees 10 226 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Copper Harbor, MI and Atlanta, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 246.99 mi 397.49 km 214.63 nautical mi
Driving distance 418 mi 673.09 km 363.44 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips