Distance from Copper Harbor, MI to DFW Airport

Distance

1,386 mi

Time

21 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$86 - $167

There are 1,114.60 miles from Copper Harbor to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) in southwest direction and 1,386 miles (2,230.55 kilometers) by car, following the I-35 S route.

Copper Harbor and DFW Airport are 21 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Copper Harbor, MI to DFW Airport. The halfway point is Cumming, IA.

Please note the time difference between Copper Harbor, MI and DFW Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Copper Harbor is 5:35 pm and the current time in DFW Airport is 4:35 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Copper Harbor, MI to DFW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 55.68 gallons of gas to cover the route between Copper Harbor, MI and DFW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Copper Harbor to DFW Airport is $120.83.

During the route, an average car will release 1,090.91 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DFW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DFW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Copper Harbor, MI and DFW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Copper Harbor, MI and DFW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.461617 and -93.783386, or 41º 27' 41.8212" N, 93º 47' 0.1896" W. This location is 693.23 miles away from Copper Harbor, MI and DFW Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Cumming, IA, situated 665 miles from Copper Harbor, MI and 728 miles from DFW Airport. It would take 11 hours 49 mins to go from Copper Harbor to Cumming and 10 hours 47 mins to go from DFW to Cumming.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Copper Harbor, MI and DFW Airport is Des Moines, IA, situated 647 miles from Copper Harbor, MI and 744 miles from DFW Airport. It would take 11 hours 32 mins to go from Copper Harbor to and 11 hours 3 mins to go from DFW to Des Moines.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Kansas City, MO,Kansas City, KS,Overland Park, KS,Olathe, KS,Lewisville, TX,Denton, TX,Wichita, KS, and Oklahoma City, OK.


Weather in Copper Harbor and DFW

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Copper Harbor, MI and DFW Airport:

Copper Harbor

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday.

Tue
Oct 27
Wed
Oct 28
Thu
Oct 29
Fri
Oct 30
Sat
Oct 31
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
37° 27° 47° 32° 36° 26° 39° 25° 54° 36°
19% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 43% Rain probability
19 232 degrees 23 265 degrees 13 17 degrees 9 226 degrees 24 224 degrees

DFW

Rain today and tomorrow.

Tue
Oct 27
Wed
Oct 28
Thu
Oct 29
Fri
Oct 30
Sat
Oct 31
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy
45° 37° 47° 41° 55° 40° 62° 39° 66° 41°
93% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
12 4 degrees 11 315 degrees 15 307 degrees 6 8 degrees 5 160 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Copper Harbor, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Copper Harbor, MI to DFW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Copper Harbor, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Copper Harbor »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Copper Harbor, MI and DFW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,114.60 mi 1,793.76 km 968.56 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,386 mi 2,231.30 km 1,204.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips