Distance from Crescent City, CA to Manchester, CA

Distance

256 mi

Time

5 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $36

Loading Crescent City - Manchester Route Map

Report an error

There are 194.39 miles from Crescent City to Manchester in south direction and 256 miles (411.99 kilometers) by car, following the US-101 route.

Crescent City and Manchester are 5 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crescent City, CA to Manchester, CA. The halfway point is Redcrest, CA.

Crescent City, CA and Manchester, CA are in the same time zone (Pacific Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 10:59 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crescent City, CA to Manchester, CA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.87 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crescent City, CA and Manchester, CA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crescent City to Manchester is $29.68.

During the route, an average car will release 232.62 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Crescent City, CA and Manchester, CA

If you want to meet halfway between Crescent City, CA and Manchester, CA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.416034 and -123.983582, or 40º 24' 57.7224" N, 123º 59' 0.8952" W. This location is 128.23 miles away from Crescent City, CA and Manchester, CA and it would take approximately 2 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Redcrest, CA, situated 123.3 miles from Crescent City, CA and 133.83 miles from Manchester, CA. It would take 2 hours 24 mins to go from Crescent City to Redcrest and 3 hours 3 mins to go from Manchester to Redcrest.


Best Hotels In or Near Manchester, CA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Manchester, CA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crescent City, CA

Planning on renting a car to go from Crescent City, CA to Manchester, CA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crescent City, CA:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crescent City »

Weather in Crescent City and Manchester

Crescent City

Light rain today, with temperatures rising to 71°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Fog Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day
57° 54° 70° 52° 71° 56° 69° 53° 67° 52°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
10 170 degrees 7 18 degrees 4 48 degrees 8 350 degrees 5 358 degrees

Manchester

No precipitation throughout the week, with temperatures peaking at 70°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
60° 49° 67° 52° 70° 57° 64° 54° 63° 52°
10% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 345 degrees 7 351 degrees 4 11 degrees 8 341 degrees 7 336 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crescent City, CA and Manchester, CA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 194.39 mi 312.84 km 168.92 nautical mi
Driving distance 256 mi 411.99 km 222.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and