Distance from Crow Agency, MT to Alden, MI

Distance

1,419 mi

Time

22 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$107 - $209

Report an error

There are 1,077.20 miles from Crow Agency to Alden in east direction and 1,419 miles (2,283.66 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the I-90 and US-14 E route.

Crow Agency and Alden are 22 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 19 hours 54 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins.

This is the fastest route from Crow Agency, MT to Alden, MI. The halfway point is Jackson, MN.

Please note the time difference between Crow Agency, MT and Alden, MI is 2 hours. The current time in Crow Agency is 10:21 am and the current time in Alden is 12:21 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crow Agency, MT to Alden, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 65.69 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crow Agency, MT and Alden, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crow Agency to Alden is $174.08.

During the route, an average car will release 1,287.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alden, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alden, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crow Agency, MT and Alden, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Crow Agency, MT and Alden, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.639160 and -95.050941, or 43º 38' 20.976" N, 95º 3' 3.3876" W. This location is 709.46 miles away from Crow Agency, MT and Alden, MI and it would take approximately 11 hours 12 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Jackson, MN, situated 741.03 miles from Crow Agency, MT and 807.16 miles from Alden, MI. It would take 10 hours 17 mins to go from Crow Agency to Jackson and 12 hours 48 mins to go from Alden to Jackson.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Elgin, IL,Madison, WI, and Sioux Falls, SD.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crow Agency, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Crow Agency, MT to Alden, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crow Agency, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crow Agency »

Weather in Crow Agency and Alden

Crow Agency

Mixed precipitation today through Saturday, with high temperatures peaking at 63°F on Friday.

Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
50° 34° 52° 32° 61° 35° 46° 33° 47° 27°
57% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
10 321 degrees 8 267 degrees 14 271 degrees 16 322 degrees 7 240 degrees

Alden

Light rain tomorrow through next Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 45°F on Friday.

Sun
Oct 20
Mon
Oct 21
Tue
Oct 22
Wed
Oct 23
Thu
Oct 24
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
60° 47° 64° 47° 56° 44° 49° 42° 47° 41°
19% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 67% Rain probability
4 295 degrees 16 131 degrees 16 202 degrees 16 243 degrees 8 299 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crow Agency, MT and Alden, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,077.20 mi 1,733.58 km 936.06 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,419 mi 2,283.54 km 1,233.01 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips