Distance from Crow Agency, MT to Alexander, ND

Distance

289 mi

Time

6 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $34

There are 238.07 miles from Crow Agency to Alexander in northeast direction and 289 miles (465.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Crow Agency and Alexander are 6 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Crow Agency, MT to Alexander, ND. The halfway point is Kinsey, MT.

Please note the time difference between Crow Agency, MT and Alexander, ND is 1 hour. The current time in Crow Agency is 3:10 pm and the current time in Alexander is 4:10 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crow Agency, MT to Alexander, ND:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 11.62 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crow Agency, MT and Alexander, ND.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crow Agency to Alexander is $24.74.

During the route, an average car will release 227.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alexander, ND

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexander, ND? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crow Agency, MT and Alexander, ND

If you want to meet halfway between Crow Agency, MT and Alexander, ND or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.527130 and -105.669365, or 46º 31' 37.668" N, 105º 40' 9.714" W. This location is 144.62 miles away from Crow Agency, MT and Alexander, ND and it would take approximately 3 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kinsey, MT, situated 151 miles from Crow Agency, MT and 158 miles from Alexander, ND. It would take 3 hours 17 mins to go from Crow Agency to Kinsey and 3 hours 42 mins to go from Alexander to Kinsey.



Weather in Crow Agency and Alexander

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Crow Agency, MT and Alexander, ND:

Crow Agency

Possible light rain on Monday.

Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Clear day
91° 55° 84° 57° 88° 56° 93° 61° 84° 57°
34% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 17% Rain probability
6 87 degrees 7 347 degrees 8 104 degrees 7 100 degrees 5 356 degrees

Alexander

Rain tomorrow through Friday.

Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Clear day Rain Clear day Rain Rain
91° 63° 84° 64° 83° 58° 85° 62° 79° 62°
24% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 61% Rain probability
5 155 degrees 8 326 degrees 5 86 degrees 11 113 degrees 9 285 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crow Agency, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Crow Agency, MT to Alexander, ND? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crow Agency, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crow Agency »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crow Agency, MT and Alexander, ND in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 238.07 mi 383.14 km 206.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 289 mi 465.50 km 251.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips