Distance from Crow Agency, MT to MSP Airport

Distance

883 mi

Time

12 hours 42 mins

Gas Cost

$55 - $106

There are 693.73 miles from Crow Agency to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in east direction and 883 miles (1,421.05 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and US-14 E route.

Crow Agency and MSP Airport are 12 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Crow Agency, MT to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Vivian, SD.

Please note the time difference between Crow Agency, MT and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Crow Agency is 10:34 am and the current time in MSP Airport is 11:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crow Agency, MT to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 35.46 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crow Agency, MT and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crow Agency to MSP Airport is $76.95.

During the route, an average car will release 694.73 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crow Agency, MT and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Crow Agency, MT and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.907246 and -100.298836, or 43º 54' 26.0856" N, 100º 17' 55.8096" W. This location is 441.48 miles away from Crow Agency, MT and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Vivian, SD, situated 470 miles from Crow Agency, MT and 449 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 6 hours 44 mins to go from Crow Agency to Vivian and 6 hours 18 mins to go from MSP to Vivian.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Sioux Falls, SD.



Weather in Crow Agency and MSP

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Crow Agency, MT and MSP Airport:

Crow Agency

Rain on Sunday.

Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Sat
Jul 18
Clear day Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
81° 54° 87° 49° 95° 54° 99° 59° 90° 60°
11% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 16% Rain probability
6 320 degrees 7 271 degrees 5 166 degrees 7 309 degrees 6 1 degrees

MSP

Rain today and Monday.

Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Sat
Jul 18
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
79° 63° 80° 58° 86° 61° 89° 68° 95° 80°
90% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
8 347 degrees 3 144 degrees 9 216 degrees 9 191 degrees 10 201 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crow Agency, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Crow Agency, MT to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crow Agency, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crow Agency »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crow Agency, MT and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 693.73 mi 1,116.45 km 602.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 883 mi 1,420.97 km 767.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips