Distance from Crow Agency, MT to Union Pier, MI

Distance

1,295 mi

Time

18 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$80 - $156

There are 1,066.33 miles from Crow Agency to Union Pier in southeast direction and 1,295 miles (2,084.10 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 and US-14 E route.

Crow Agency and Union Pier are 18 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Crow Agency, MT to Union Pier, MI. The halfway point is Hartford, SD.

Please note the time difference between Crow Agency, MT and Union Pier, MI is 2 hours. The current time in Crow Agency is 1:06 pm and the current time in Union Pier is 3:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crow Agency, MT to Union Pier, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 52.02 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crow Agency, MT and Union Pier, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crow Agency to Union Pier is $112.88.

During the route, an average car will release 1,019.16 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Union Pier, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Union Pier, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crow Agency, MT and Union Pier, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Crow Agency, MT and Union Pier, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.610172 and -96.933159, or 43º 36' 36.6192" N, 96º 55' 59.3724" W. This location is 647.64 miles away from Crow Agency, MT and Union Pier, MI and it would take approximately 9 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Hartford, SD, situated 642 miles from Crow Agency, MT and 655 miles from Union Pier, MI. It would take 8 hours 55 mins to go from Crow Agency to Hartford and 9 hours 42 mins to go from Union Pier to Hartford.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Crow Agency, MT and Union Pier, MI is Sioux Falls, SD, situated 657 miles from Crow Agency, MT and 647 miles from Union Pier, MI. It would take 9 hours 8 mins to go from Crow Agency to and 9 hours 35 mins to go from Union Pier to Sioux Falls.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Weather in Crow Agency and Union Pier

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Crow Agency, MT and Union Pier, MI:

Crow Agency

Possible light rain next Sunday.

Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
95° 61° 80° 59° 82° 52° 91° 50° 97° 56°
6% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
10 0 degrees 8 334 degrees 5 278 degrees 5 243 degrees 4 131 degrees

Union Pier

Rain today through Saturday.

Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
78° 69° 78° 65° 82° 64° 82° 70° 81° 69°
53% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
11 355 degrees 8 15 degrees 6 157 degrees 10 165 degrees 9 12 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crow Agency, MT

Planning on renting a car to go from Crow Agency, MT to Union Pier, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crow Agency, MT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crow Agency »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crow Agency, MT and Union Pier, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,066.33 mi 1,716.08 km 926.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,295 mi 2,084.53 km 1,125.56 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips