Distance from Crystal, ME to Alexander, ME

Distance

102 mi

Time

2 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$6 - $11

There are 74.04 miles from Crystal to Alexander in southeast direction and 102 miles (164.15 kilometers) by car, following the US-1 route.

Crystal and Alexander are 2 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Crystal, ME to Alexander, ME. The halfway point is Carroll Plt, ME.

Crystal, ME and Alexander, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:26 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, ME to Alexander, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 4.09 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, ME and Alexander, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to Alexander is $8.02.

During the route, an average car will release 80.15 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Alexander, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alexander, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crystal, ME and Alexander, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, ME and Alexander, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.412960 and -67.957764, or 45º 24' 46.656" N, 67º 57' 27.9504" W. This location is 50.93 miles away from Crystal, ME and Alexander, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Carroll Plt, ME, situated 50 miles from Crystal, ME and 52 miles from Alexander, ME. It would take 1 hour 25 mins to go from Crystal to Carroll Plt and 1 hour 16 mins to go from Alexander to Carroll Plt.



Weather in Crystal and Alexander

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Crystal, ME and Alexander, ME:

Crystal

Rain today and Thursday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
54° 41° 59° 35° 65° 35° 70° 41° 69° 48°
75% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 16% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 62% Rain probability
8 306 degrees 6 309 degrees 4 283 degrees 4 230 degrees 7 265 degrees

Alexander

Rain on Wednesday through Saturday.

Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Thu
Jun 4
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
62° 45° 61° 39° 66° 40° 68° 45° 74° 53°
18% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
8 306 degrees 7 312 degrees 5 260 degrees 5 206 degrees 7 275 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, ME to Alexander, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, ME and Alexander, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 74.04 mi 119.15 km 64.34 nautical mi
Driving distance 102 mi 163.94 km 88.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips