Distance from Crystal, ME to Newport, RI

Distance

396 mi

Time

6 hours 27 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $46

There are 342.11 miles from Crystal to Newport in southwest direction and 396 miles (637.30 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Crystal and Newport are 6 hours 27 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Crystal, ME to Newport, RI. The halfway point is Pejepscot, ME.

Crystal, ME and Newport, RI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:44 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, ME to Newport, RI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 15.90 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, ME and Newport, RI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to Newport is $33.55.

During the route, an average car will release 311.52 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Newport, RI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Newport, RI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crystal, ME and Newport, RI

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, ME and Newport, RI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.960278 and -69.973366, or 43º 57' 37.0008" N, 69º 58' 24.1176" W. This location is 197.96 miles away from Crystal, ME and Newport, RI and it would take approximately 3 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Pejepscot, ME, situated 196 miles from Crystal, ME and 203 miles from Newport, RI. It would take 3 hours 4 mins to go from Crystal to Pejepscot and 3 hours 33 mins to go from Newport to Pejepscot.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Boston, MA, and Cambridge, MA.


Weather in Crystal and Newport

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Crystal, ME and Newport, RI:

Crystal

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Cloudy
53° 29° 58° 50° 51° 35° 39° 29° 39° 23°
94% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 36% Rain probability
9 139 degrees 14 154 degrees 9 180 degrees 6 231 degrees 5 201 degrees

Newport

Rain throughout the week.

Mon
Nov 30
Tue
Dec 1
Wed
Dec 2
Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
62° 45° 62° 47° 48° 41° 46° 36° 51° 43°
98% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
21 153 degrees 19 206 degrees 16 240 degrees 13 262 degrees 11 252 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, ME to Newport, RI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, ME and Newport, RI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 342.11 mi 550.57 km 297.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 396 mi 637.18 km 344.05 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips