Distance from Crystal, MI to Alpena, MI

Distance

213 mi

Time

4 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

Loading Crystal - Alpena Route Map

Route map between Crystal and Alpena Show Map

Report an error

There are 145.16 miles from Crystal to Alpena in northeast direction and 213 miles (342.79 kilometers) by car, following the M 32 route.

Crystal and Alpena are 4 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crystal, MI to Alpena, MI. The halfway point is Grayling, MI.

Crystal, MI and Alpena, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:04 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, MI to Alpena, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.84 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, MI and Alpena, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to Alpena is $22.44.

During the route, an average car will release 192.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Crystal, MI and Alpena, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, MI and Alpena, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.660751 and -84.697205, or 44º 39' 38.7036" N, 84º 41' 49.938" W. This location is 106.30 miles away from Crystal, MI and Alpena, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Grayling, MI, situated 114.94 miles from Crystal, MI and 98.53 miles from Alpena, MI. It would take 2 hours 11 mins to go from Crystal to Grayling and 2 hours 12 mins to go from Alpena to Grayling.


Best Hotels In or Near Alpena, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alpena, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, MI to Alpena, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Weather in Crystal and Alpena

Crystal

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 48°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
40° 15° 37° 25° 34° 17° 46° 25° 48° 28°
72% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
8 126 degrees 15 260 degrees 2 146 degrees 10 114 degrees 17 263 degrees

Alpena

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 39°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
32° 32° 22° 31° 18° 37° 21° 39° 26°
55% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 94% Rain probability
9 132 degrees 12 264 degrees 4 216 degrees 10 125 degrees 6 270 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, MI and Alpena, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 145.16 mi 233.61 km 126.14 nautical mi
Driving distance 213 mi 342.15 km 184.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips