Distance from Crystal, MI to Alum Bank, PA

Distance

508 mi

Time

7 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$42 - $82

Loading Crystal - Alum Bank Route Map

Route map between Crystal and Alum Bank Show Map

Report an error

There are 385.75 miles from Crystal to Alum Bank in southeast direction and 508 miles (817.55 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP route.

Crystal and Alum Bank are 7 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crystal, MI to Alum Bank, PA. The halfway point is Elyria, OH.

Crystal, MI and Alum Bank, PA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:28 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, MI to Alum Bank, PA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 23.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, MI and Alum Bank, PA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to Alum Bank is $67.99.

During the route, an average car will release 460.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alum Bank, PA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alum Bank, PA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crystal, MI and Alum Bank, PA

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, MI and Alum Bank, PA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.387817 and -82.097374, or 41º 23' 16.1412" N, 82º 5' 50.5464" W. This location is 254.07 miles away from Crystal, MI and Alum Bank, PA and it would take approximately 3 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Elyria, OH, situated 257.49 miles from Crystal, MI and 256.01 miles from Alum Bank, PA. It would take 4 hours 10 mins to go from Crystal to Elyria and 3 hours 54 mins to go from Alum Bank to Elyria.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Crystal, MI and Alum Bank, PA is Cleveland, OH, situated 282.3 miles from Crystal, MI and 242.21 miles from Alum Bank, PA. It would take 4 hours 35 mins to go from Crystal to and 3 hours 47 mins to go from Alum Bank to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Ann Arbor, MI, and Lansing, MI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, MI to Alum Bank, PA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Weather in Crystal and Alum Bank

Crystal

Rain on Friday through Sunday, with high temperatures rising to 79°F on Friday.

Mon
May 20
Tue
May 21
Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Wind Partly cloudy day Wind Wind Rain
62° 45° 64° 40° 72° 52° 75° 61° 79° 53°
43% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 58% Rain probability
11 291 degrees 5 73 degrees 11 132 degrees 9 255 degrees 5 170 degrees

Alum Bank

Rain on Thursday and Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 84°F on Sunday.

Mon
May 20
Tue
May 21
Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
77° 59° 68° 45° 71° 43° 82° 59° 79° 62°
100% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
9 263 degrees 9 323 degrees 4 134 degrees 3 243 degrees 5 311 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, MI and Alum Bank, PA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 385.75 mi 620.81 km 335.21 nautical mi
Driving distance 508 mi 817.76 km 441.56 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips