Distance from Crystal, MI to Amenia, NY

Distance

717 mi

Time

11 hours 54 mins

Gas Cost

$53 - $104

Report an error

There are 583.73 miles from Crystal to Amenia in east direction and 717 miles (1,153.90 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

Crystal and Amenia are 11 hours 54 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crystal, MI to Amenia, NY. The halfway point is Niagara Falls, NY.

Crystal, MI and Amenia, NY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:12 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, MI to Amenia, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 33.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, MI and Amenia, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to Amenia is $86.29.

During the route, an average car will release 650.25 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Amenia, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Amenia, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crystal, MI and Amenia, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, MI and Amenia, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.08617 and -79.001251, or 43º 5' 10.212" N, 79º 0' 4.5036" W. This location is 358.45 miles away from Crystal, MI and Amenia, NY and it would take approximately 5 hours 57 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Niagara Falls, NY, situated 350.07 miles from Crystal, MI and 366.42 miles from Amenia, NY. It would take 6 hours to go from Crystal to Niagara Falls and 5 hours 59 mins to go from Amenia to Niagara Falls.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Crystal, MI and Amenia, NY is Buffalo, NY, situated 366.48 miles from Crystal, MI and 354.58 miles from Amenia, NY. It would take 6 hours 15 mins to go from Crystal to Buffalo and 5 hours 46 mins to go from Amenia to Buffalo.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, MI to Amenia, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Weather in Crystal and Amenia

Crystal

Light rain on Thursday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Cloudy Rain Cloudy
41° 28° 40° 33° 44° 31° 53° 35° 43° 26°
21% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 14% Rain probability
3 150 degrees 4 199 degrees 4 222 degrees 13 201 degrees 11 306 degrees

Amenia

Light rain today through Saturday.

Mon
Nov 18
Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Rain Rain Cloudy Clear day Rain
38° 32° 46° 32° 40° 33° 47° 30° 55° 37°
64% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 80% Rain probability
5 12 degrees 3 324 degrees 7 336 degrees 6 326 degrees 8 232 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, MI and Amenia, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 583.73 mi 939.41 km 507.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 717 mi 1,153.74 km 622.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips