Distance from Crystal, MI to Armada, MI

Distance

150 mi

Time

2 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $24

Loading Crystal - Armada Route Map

Route map between Crystal and Armada Show Map

Report an error

There are 104.20 miles from Crystal to Armada in southeast direction and 150 miles (241.40 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 E route.

Crystal and Armada are 2 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crystal, MI to Armada, MI. The halfway point is Durand, MI.

Crystal, MI and Armada, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:48 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, MI to Armada, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 6.95 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, MI and Armada, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to Armada is $20.08.

During the route, an average car will release 136.11 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Armada, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Armada, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crystal, MI and Armada, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, MI and Armada, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.933151 and -83.990082, or 42º 55' 59.3436" N, 83º 59' 24.2952" W. This location is 75.03 miles away from Crystal, MI and Armada, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Durand, MI, situated 78.07 miles from Crystal, MI and 75.7 miles from Armada, MI. It would take 1 hour 33 mins to go from Crystal to Durand and 1 hour 26 mins to go from Armada to Durand.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lansing, MI.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, MI to Armada, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Weather in Crystal and Armada

Crystal

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 66°F on Friday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
74° 51° 71° 58° 66° 49° 75° 62° 74° 57°
82% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
9 136 degrees 13 252 degrees 3 103 degrees 11 235 degrees 6 299 degrees

Armada

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 76°F on Saturday.

Wed
May 22
Thu
May 23
Fri
May 24
Sat
May 25
Sun
May 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
67° 48° 74° 59° 65° 51° 76° 56° 74° 58°
49% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 82% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
9 132 degrees 10 247 degrees 2 11 degrees 8 227 degrees 5 328 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, MI and Armada, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 104.20 mi 167.69 km 90.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 150 mi 241.50 km 130.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips