Distance from Crystal, MI to Augusta, MI

Distance

119 mi

Time

2 hours 12 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $15

Loading Crystal - Augusta Route Map

Route map between Crystal and Augusta Show Map

Report an error

There are 66.54 miles from Crystal to Augusta in southwest direction and 119 miles (191.51 kilometers) by car, following the I-69 S route.

Crystal and Augusta are 2 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crystal, MI to Augusta, MI. The halfway point is Grand Ledge, MI.

Crystal, MI and Augusta, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, MI to Augusta, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.50 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, MI and Augusta, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to Augusta is $12.53.

During the route, an average car will release 107.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Crystal, MI and Augusta, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, MI and Augusta, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.721313 and -84.669052, or 42º 43' 16.7268" N, 84º 40' 8.5872" W. This location is 59.35 miles away from Crystal, MI and Augusta, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Grand Ledge, MI, situated 40.52 miles from Crystal, MI and 59.97 miles from Augusta, MI. It would take 1 hour 18 mins to go from Crystal to Grand Ledge and 1 hour 5 mins to go from Augusta to Grand Ledge.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Crystal, MI and Augusta, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 55.41 miles from Crystal, MI and 63.52 miles from Augusta, MI. It would take 1 hour 12 mins to go from Crystal to and 1 hour 9 mins to go from Augusta to Lansing.


Best Hotels In or Near Augusta, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Augusta, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, MI to Augusta, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Weather in Crystal and Augusta

Crystal

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 48°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
40° 15° 37° 25° 34° 17° 46° 25° 48° 28°
72% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
8 126 degrees 15 260 degrees 2 146 degrees 10 114 degrees 17 263 degrees

Augusta

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 48°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
39° 23° 35° 25° 37° 17° 46° 29° 48° 28°
75% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 85% Rain probability
8 137 degrees 12 261 degrees 4 108 degrees 12 132 degrees 17 264 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, MI and Augusta, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 66.54 mi 107.09 km 57.82 nautical mi
Driving distance 119 mi 191.04 km 103.16 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips