Distance from Crystal, MI to IAH Airport

Distance

1,269 mi

Time

21 hours 13 mins

Gas Cost

$101 - $196

Loading Crystal - IAH Airport Route Map

Route map between Crystal and IAH Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,081.45 miles from Crystal to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in southwest direction and 1,269 miles (2,042.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-57 S route.

Crystal and IAH Airport are 21 hours 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crystal, MI to IAH Airport. The halfway point is Lilbourn, MO.

Please note the time difference between Crystal, MI and IAH Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Crystal is 5:45 pm and the current time in IAH Airport is 4:45 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, MI to IAH Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, MI and IAH Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to IAH Airport is $163.29.

During the route, an average car will release 1,150.81 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near IAH Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAH Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crystal, MI and IAH Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, MI and IAH Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.578884 and -89.622429, or 36º 34' 43.9824" N, 89º 37' 20.7444" W. This location is 634.38 miles away from Crystal, MI and IAH Airport and it would take approximately 10 hours 36 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lilbourn, MO, situated 654.13 miles from Crystal, MI and 663.5 miles from IAH Airport. It would take 10 hours 48 mins to go from Crystal to Lilbourn and 11 hours 13 mins to go from IAH to Lilbourn.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Little Rock, AR.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, MI to IAH Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Weather in Crystal and IAH

Crystal

Light rain today through Sunday, with high temperatures falling to 76°F on Monday.

Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Mon
Jul 22
Tue
Jul 23
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day
87° 76° 91° 75° 77° 64° 76° 56° 78° 52°
47% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
10 235 degrees 11 246 degrees 7 22 degrees 8 2 degrees 5 317 degrees

IAH

Rain on Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 93°F on Monday.

Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Mon
Jul 22
Tue
Jul 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
93° 77° 91° 78° 91° 77° 93° 76° 84° 76°
3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 77% Rain probability
8 164 degrees 8 158 degrees 6 157 degrees 5 187 degrees 7 344 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, MI and IAH Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,081.45 mi 1,740.42 km 939.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,269 mi 2,041.86 km 1,102.52 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips