Distance from Crystal, MI to MSP Airport

Distance

515 mi

Time

9 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$34 - $65

Loading Crystal - MSP Airport Route Map

Route map between Crystal and MSP Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 429.51 miles from Crystal to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 515 miles (828.81 kilometers) by car and ferry, following the Milwaukee - Muskegon route.

Crystal and MSP Airport are 9 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop for 7 hours 21 mins and take a ferry for 2 hours 30 mins.

This is the fastest route from Crystal, MI to MSP Airport. The halfway point is Roscoe, IL.

Please note the time difference between Crystal, MI and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Crystal is 10:20 pm and the current time in MSP Airport is 9:20 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, MI to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 23.83 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, MI and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to MSP Airport is $54.34.

During the route, an average car will release 466.94 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Crystal, MI and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, MI and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.425884 and -88.975479, or 42º 25' 33.1824" N, 88º 58' 31.7244" W. This location is 257.40 miles away from Crystal, MI and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Roscoe, IL, situated 331.38 miles from Crystal, MI and 324.15 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 6 hours 2 mins to go from Crystal to Roscoe and 5 hours to go from MSP to Roscoe.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Crystal, MI and MSP Airport is Rockford, IL, situated 326.27 miles from Crystal, MI and 337.81 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 5 hours 58 mins to go from Crystal to and 5 hours 14 mins to go from MSP to Rockford.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL,Madison, WI, and Saint Paul, MN.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, MI to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Weather in Crystal and MSP

Crystal

Mixed precipitation today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 48°F on Sunday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Wind Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
40° 15° 37° 25° 34° 17° 46° 25° 48° 28°
72% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 92% Rain probability
8 126 degrees 15 260 degrees 2 146 degrees 10 114 degrees 17 263 degrees

MSP

Snow (11–17 in.) today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 35°F on Saturday.

Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Snow Partly cloudy day Snow Snow Wind
30° 18° 24° 11° 34° 12° 35° 32° 32°
99% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
4 119 degrees 8 253 degrees 8 138 degrees 4 36 degrees 15 311 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, MI and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 429.51 mi 691.23 km 373.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 515 mi 828.49 km 447.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips