Distance from Crystal, MI to Patterson, GA

Distance

1,048 mi

Time

16 hours 48 mins

Gas Cost

$77 - $150

Report an error

There are 832.12 miles from Crystal to Patterson in south direction and 1,048 miles (1,686.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Crystal and Patterson are 16 hours 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Crystal, MI to Patterson, GA. The halfway point is Lily, KY.

Crystal, MI and Patterson, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:15 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Crystal, MI to Patterson, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 48.54 gallons of gas to cover the route between Crystal, MI and Patterson, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Crystal to Patterson is $125.22.

During the route, an average car will release 950.93 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Patterson, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Patterson, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Crystal, MI and Patterson, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Crystal, MI and Patterson, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.004505 and -84.102642, or 37º 0' 16.218" N, 84º 6' 9.5112" W. This location is 524.20 miles away from Crystal, MI and Patterson, GA and it would take approximately 8 hours 24 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lily, KY, situated 527.03 miles from Crystal, MI and 526.8 miles from Patterson, GA. It would take 8 hours 19 mins to go from Crystal to Lily and 8 hours 43 mins to go from Patterson to Lily.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Crystal, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Crystal, MI to Patterson, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Crystal, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Crystal »

Weather in Crystal and Patterson

Crystal

Mixed precipitation on Saturday and next Tuesday.

Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain
36° 20° 21° 14° 35° 14° 39° 29° 39° 32°
26% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
14 283 degrees 14 269 degrees 11 181 degrees 9 195 degrees 5 237 degrees

Patterson

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday.

Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Fri
Dec 13
Sat
Dec 14
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Cloudy
81° 60° 68° 50° 57° 46° 57° 48° 70° 53°
25% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 51% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 33% Rain probability
7 206 degrees 10 13 degrees 12 53 degrees 7 29 degrees 6 254 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Crystal, MI and Patterson, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 832.12 mi 1,339.16 km 723.09 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,048 mi 1,687.22 km 911.03 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips