Distance from Curran, MI to Argyle, MI

Distance

170 mi

Time

3 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

Loading Curran - Argyle Route Map

Route map between Curran and Argyle Show Map

Report an error

There are 91.33 miles from Curran to Argyle in southeast direction and 170 miles (273.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Curran and Argyle are 3 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Curran, MI to Argyle, MI. The halfway point is Kawkawlin, MI.

Curran, MI and Argyle, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 7:14 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Curran, MI to Argyle, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between Curran, MI and Argyle, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Curran to Argyle is $22.29.

During the route, an average car will release 154.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Curran, MI and Argyle, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Curran, MI and Argyle, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.677784 and -84.013420, or 43º 40' 40.0224" N, 84º 0' 48.312" W. This location is 85.07 miles away from Curran, MI and Argyle, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Kawkawlin, MI, situated 95.33 miles from Curran, MI and 81 miles from Argyle, MI. It would take 1 hour 48 mins to go from Curran to Kawkawlin and 1 hour 55 mins to go from Argyle to Kawkawlin.


Best Hotels In or Near Argyle, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Argyle, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Curran, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Curran, MI to Argyle, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Curran, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Curran »

Weather in Curran and Argyle

Curran

Rain on Tuesday and next Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 70°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
79° 57° 78° 60° 70° 61° 71° 53° 78° 47°
6% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
2 154 degrees 5 140 degrees 1 303 degrees 10 322 degrees 4 262 degrees

Argyle

Rain on Tuesday through next Sunday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 70°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Wind Clear day
78° 60° 79° 62° 76° 64° 70° 56° 75° 51°
11% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
3 160 degrees 8 131 degrees 6 207 degrees 13 323 degrees 7 257 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Curran, MI and Argyle, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 91.33 mi 146.98 km 79.36 nautical mi
Driving distance 170 mi 273.83 km 147.85 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and