Distance from Curran, MI to Arnold, MI

Distance

293 mi

Time

5 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $40

Loading Curran - Arnold Route Map

Route map between Curran and Arnold Show Map

Report an error

There are 201.19 miles from Curran to Arnold in northwest direction and 293 miles (471.54 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Curran and Arnold are 5 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Curran, MI to Arnold, MI. The halfway point is Moran, MI.

Curran, MI and Arnold, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:31 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Curran, MI to Arnold, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 13.55 gallons of gas to cover the route between Curran, MI and Arnold, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Curran to Arnold is $33.19.

During the route, an average car will release 265.38 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Curran, MI and Arnold, MI

If you want to meet halfway between Curran, MI and Arnold, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.024487 and -85.048836, or 46º 1' 28.1532" N, 85º 2' 55.8096" W. This location is 146.29 miles away from Curran, MI and Arnold, MI and it would take approximately 2 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Moran, MI, situated 156.9 miles from Curran, MI and 140.04 miles from Arnold, MI. It would take 3 hours 10 mins to go from Curran to Moran and 3 hours 15 mins to go from Arnold to Moran.


Best Hotels In or Near Arnold, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arnold, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Curran, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Curran, MI to Arnold, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Curran, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Curran »

Weather in Curran and Arnold

Curran

Light snow (< 1 in.) on Friday, with high temperatures falling to 30°F on Sunday.

Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Sat
Dec 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Fog Snow Partly cloudy day
32° 19° 38° 29° 37° 32° 34° 29° 30° 24°
4% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
4 219 degrees 9 211 degrees 6 198 degrees 11 341 degrees 10 320 degrees

Arnold

Mixed precipitation tomorrow and Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 36°F on Thursday.

Tue
Dec 18
Wed
Dec 19
Thu
Dec 20
Fri
Dec 21
Sat
Dec 22
Partly cloudy day Fog Cloudy Partly cloudy day Cloudy
32° 14° 35° 29° 36° 30° 30° 26° 28° 23°
5% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 27% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 200 degrees 7 208 degrees 3 275 degrees 11 350 degrees 8 351 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Curran, MI and Arnold, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 201.19 mi 323.79 km 174.83 nautical mi
Driving distance 293 mi 470.86 km 254.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and