Distance from Curran, MI to DTW Airport

Distance

219 mi

Time

3 hours 32 mins

Gas Cost

$15 - $29

Report an error

There are 174.11 miles from Curran to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) in south direction and 219 miles (352.45 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Curran and DTW Airport are 3 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Curran, MI to DTW Airport. The halfway point is Carrollton, MI.

Curran, MI and DTW Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:10 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Curran, MI to DTW Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 10.14 gallons of gas to cover the route between Curran, MI and DTW Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Curran to DTW Airport is $24.53.

During the route, an average car will release 198.59 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near DTW Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DTW Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Curran, MI and DTW Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Curran, MI and DTW Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.451290 and -83.891579, or 43º 27' 4.644" N, 83º 53' 29.6844" W. This location is 109.47 miles away from Curran, MI and DTW Airport and it would take approximately 1 hour 46 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Carrollton, MI, situated 108.96 miles from Curran, MI and 113.61 miles from DTW Airport. It would take 1 hour 58 mins to go from Curran to Carrollton and 1 hour 47 mins to go from DTW to Carrollton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Curran, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Curran, MI to DTW Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Curran, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Curran »

Weather in Curran and DTW

Curran

Light snow on Monday and Tuesday.

Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Partly cloudy day Wind Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Snow
21° 37° 13° 42° 26° 47° 28° 40° 32°
21% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 78% Rain probability
6 285 degrees 13 242 degrees 9 249 degrees 8 231 degrees 5 358 degrees

DTW

Light rain on Monday and Tuesday.

Thu
Feb 20
Fri
Feb 21
Sat
Feb 22
Sun
Feb 23
Mon
Feb 24
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain
25° 16° 35° 13° 44° 22° 48° 28° 40° 34°
11% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
8 325 degrees 11 245 degrees 12 240 degrees 9 220 degrees 7 172 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Curran, MI and DTW Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 174.11 mi 280.21 km 151.30 nautical mi
Driving distance 219 mi 352.36 km 190.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips