Distance from Curran, MI to IAD Airport

Distance

710 mi

Time

11 hours 4 mins

Gas Cost

$46 - $90

Loading Curran - IAD Airport Route Map

Route map between Curran and IAD Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 514.81 miles from Curran to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in southeast direction and 710 miles (1,142.63 kilometers) by car, following the I-76 E and PATP route.

Curran and IAD Airport are 11 hours 4 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Curran, MI to IAD Airport. The halfway point is Broadview Heights, OH.

Curran, MI and IAD Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:21 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Curran, MI to IAD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 32.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between Curran, MI and IAD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Curran to IAD Airport is $74.96.

During the route, an average car will release 644.16 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Curran, MI and IAD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Curran, MI and IAD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.280163 and -81.692123, or 41º 16' 48.5868" N, 81º 41' 31.6428" W. This location is 355.09 miles away from Curran, MI and IAD Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Broadview Heights, OH, situated 361.12 miles from Curran, MI and 353.82 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 5 hours 42 mins to go from Curran to Broadview Heights and 5 hours 43 mins to go from IAD to Broadview Heights.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Curran, MI and IAD Airport is Cleveland, OH, situated 362.07 miles from Curran, MI and 364.59 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 5 hours 45 mins to go from Curran to and 5 hours 56 mins to go from IAD to Cleveland.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Toledo, OH, and Ann Arbor, MI.

Best Hotels In or Near IAD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Curran, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Curran, MI to IAD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Curran, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Curran »

Weather in Curran and IAD

Curran

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 39°F on Sunday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
27° -11° 32° 11° 34° 23° 38° 16° 36° 21°
7% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
4 223 degrees 7 130 degrees 10 260 degrees 4 240 degrees 4 138 degrees

IAD

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through Sunday, with high temperatures rising to 69°F on Sunday.

Tue
Feb 19
Wed
Feb 20
Thu
Feb 21
Fri
Feb 22
Sat
Feb 23
Partly cloudy day Snow Fog Partly cloudy day Rain
39° 25° 34° 28° 47° 35° 45° 32° 43° 32°
6% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 88% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability
6 345 degrees 6 109 degrees 4 289 degrees 5 333 degrees 5 127 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Curran, MI and IAD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 514.81 mi 828.50 km 447.35 nautical mi
Driving distance 710 mi 1,142.92 km 617.13 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips