Distance from Curran, MI to SEA Airport

Distance

2,306 mi

Time

1 day 11 hours

Gas Cost

$156 - $304

Loading Curran - SEA Airport Route Map

Route map between Curran and SEA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,835.81 miles from Curran to Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in west direction and 2,306 miles (3,711.15 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-83 N route.

Curran and SEA Airport are 1 day 11 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Curran, MI to SEA Airport. The halfway point is Gladstone, ND.

Please note the time difference between Curran, MI and SEA Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Curran is 11:18 am and the current time in SEA Airport is 8:18 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Curran, MI to SEA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 106.76 gallons of gas to cover the route between Curran, MI and SEA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Curran to SEA Airport is $253.01.

During the route, an average car will release 2,091.58 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Curran, MI and SEA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Curran, MI and SEA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.886810 and -102.671860, or 46º 53' 12.516" N, 102º 40' 18.696" W. This location is 1,152.97 miles away from Curran, MI and SEA Airport and it would take approximately 17 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Gladstone, ND, situated 1156.46 miles from Curran, MI and 1152.33 miles from SEA Airport. It would take 18 hours 50 mins to go from Curran to Gladstone and 17 hours 3 mins to go from SEA to Gladstone.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Bellevue, WA,Renton, WA,Kent, WA, and Fargo, ND.

Best Hotels In or Near SEA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SEA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Curran, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from Curran, MI to SEA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Curran, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Curran »

Weather in Curran and SEA

Curran

Snow (3–7 in.) today and tomorrow, with high temperatures falling to 10°F on Sunday.

Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Fri
Jan 25
Sat
Jan 26
Sun
Jan 27
Snow Fog Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
30° 21° 26° 17° 16° 13° -2° 10° -6°
59% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 25% Rain probability
3 342 degrees 6 272 degrees 7 308 degrees 7 216 degrees 7 288 degrees

SEA

Light rain next Wednesday, with high temperatures bottoming out at 47°F on Sunday.

Wed
Jan 23
Thu
Jan 24
Fri
Jan 25
Sat
Jan 26
Sun
Jan 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
52° 46° 49° 43° 49° 41° 52° 39° 47° 40°
93% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
5 212 degrees 2 181 degrees 2 39 degrees 3 7 degrees 1 12 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Curran, MI and SEA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,835.81 mi 2,954.45 km 1,595.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,306 mi 3,711.05 km 2,003.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and