Distance from Danville, KY to Alpharetta, GA

Distance

345 mi

Time

5 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$25 - $49

Report an error

There are 248.12 miles from Danville to Alpharetta in south direction and 345 miles (555.22 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Danville and Alpharetta are 5 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Danville, KY to Alpharetta, GA. The halfway point is Lenoir City, TN.

Danville, KY and Alpharetta, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:58 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Danville, KY to Alpharetta, GA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Danville, KY and Alpharetta, GA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Danville to Alpharetta is $41.20.

During the route, an average car will release 312.85 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Alpharetta, GA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alpharetta, GA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Danville, KY and Alpharetta, GA

If you want to meet halfway between Danville, KY and Alpharetta, GA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.859791 and -84.265907, or 35º 51' 35.2476" N, 84º 15' 57.2652" W. This location is 172.46 miles away from Danville, KY and Alpharetta, GA and it would take approximately 2 hours 53 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lenoir City, TN, situated 175.48 miles from Danville, KY and 175.02 miles from Alpharetta, GA. It would take 2 hours 54 mins to go from Danville to Lenoir City and 3 hours 1 min to go from Alpharetta to Lenoir City.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Danville, KY and Alpharetta, GA is Knoxville, TN, situated 152.77 miles from Danville, KY and 195.88 miles from Alpharetta, GA. It would take 2 hours 30 mins to go from Danville to and 3 hours 21 mins to go from Alpharetta to Knoxville.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Danville, KY

Planning on renting a car to go from Danville, KY to Alpharetta, GA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Danville, KY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Danville »

Weather in Danville and Alpharetta

Danville

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
52° 31° 32° 17° 26° 15° 32° 18° 43° 14°
89% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
17 212 degrees 13 286 degrees 6 333 degrees 4 12 degrees 4 130 degrees

Alpharetta

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Jan 18
Sun
Jan 19
Mon
Jan 20
Tue
Jan 21
Wed
Jan 22
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
54° 38° 53° 27° 36° 23° 40° 23° 48° 20°
88% Rain probability 39% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
8 123 degrees 13 307 degrees 9 318 degrees 4 329 degrees 6 83 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Danville, KY and Alpharetta, GA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 248.12 mi 399.32 km 215.61 nautical mi
Driving distance 345 mi 555.09 km 299.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips