Distance from Danville, KY to Dover, KY

Distance

111 mi

Time

2 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $13

There are 90.77 miles from Danville to Dover in northeast direction and 111 miles (178.64 kilometers) by car, following the US-27 route.

Danville and Dover are 2 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Danville, KY to Dover, KY. The halfway point is Paris, KY.

Danville, KY and Dover, KY are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 1:57 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Danville, KY to Dover, KY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 4.45 gallons of gas to cover the route between Danville, KY and Dover, KY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Danville to Dover is $9.48.

During the route, an average car will release 87.18 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Dover, KY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Dover, KY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Danville, KY and Dover, KY

If you want to meet halfway between Danville, KY and Dover, KY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.208817 and -84.251831, or 38º 12' 31.7412" N, 84º 15' 6.5916" W. This location is 55.40 miles away from Danville, KY and Dover, KY and it would take approximately 1 hour 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Paris, KY, situated 56 miles from Danville, KY and 55 miles from Dover, KY. It would take 1 hour 8 mins to go from Danville to Paris and 1 hour 18 mins to go from Dover to Paris.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lexington, KY.



Weather in Danville and Dover

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Danville, KY and Dover, KY:

Danville

Heavy rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
91° 67° 89° 71° 88° 70° 88° 71° 87° 72°
25% Rain probability 59% Rain probability 41% Rain probability 46% Rain probability 78% Rain probability
3 152 degrees 4 135 degrees 3 339 degrees 3 286 degrees 6 251 degrees

Dover

Light rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
94° 70° 92° 71° 93° 71° 93° 72° 90° 73°
27% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
3 125 degrees 2 151 degrees 2 52 degrees 3 104 degrees 5 244 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Danville, KY

Planning on renting a car to go from Danville, KY to Dover, KY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Danville, KY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Danville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Danville, KY and Dover, KY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 90.77 mi 146.08 km 78.88 nautical mi
Driving distance 111 mi 178.32 km 96.28 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips