Distance from Danville, KY to EWR Airport

Distance

730 mi

Time

11 hours 39 mins

Gas Cost

$49 - $96

Loading Danville - EWR Airport Route Map

Route map between Danville and EWR Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 604.91 miles from Danville to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in northeast direction and 730 miles (1,174.82 kilometers) by car, following the I-64 E route.

Danville and EWR Airport are 11 hours 39 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Danville, KY to EWR Airport. The halfway point is Bruceton Mills, WV.

Danville, KY and EWR Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:23 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Danville, KY to EWR Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 33.79 gallons of gas to cover the route between Danville, KY and EWR Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Danville to EWR Airport is $80.08.

During the route, an average car will release 662.03 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Danville, KY and EWR Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Danville, KY and EWR Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.665852 and -79.722031, or 39º 39' 57.0672" N, 79º 43' 19.3116" W. This location is 364.94 miles away from Danville, KY and EWR Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 49 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bruceton Mills, WV, situated 382.33 miles from Danville, KY and 348.59 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 6 hours 9 mins to go from Danville to Bruceton Mills and 5 hours 33 mins to go from EWR to Bruceton Mills.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lexington, KY.


Best Hotels In or Near EWR Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to EWR Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Danville, KY

Planning on renting a car to go from Danville, KY to EWR Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Danville, KY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Danville »

Weather in Danville and EWR

Danville

Mixed precipitation today through Friday, with high temperatures falling to 19°F next Saturday.

Sat
Jan 19
Sun
Jan 20
Mon
Jan 21
Tue
Jan 22
Wed
Jan 23
Rain Snow Partly cloudy day Wind Rain
55° 36° 33° 17° 29° 12° 50° 22° 51° 33°
96% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
5 127 degrees 14 341 degrees 4 66 degrees 13 176 degrees 6 231 degrees

EWR

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures bottoming out at 17°F on Monday.

Sat
Jan 19
Sun
Jan 20
Mon
Jan 21
Tue
Jan 22
Wed
Jan 23
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
38° 28° 48° 15° 17° 34° 14° 43° 27°
54% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 93% Rain probability
4 75 degrees 6 346 degrees 17 310 degrees 5 298 degrees 9 218 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Danville, KY and EWR Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 604.91 mi 973.51 km 525.66 nautical mi
Driving distance 730 mi 1,174.63 km 634.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and