Distance from Danville, KY to MSP Airport

Distance

785 mi

Time

12 hours 41 mins

Gas Cost

$61 - $120

Loading Danville - MSP Airport Route Map

Route map between Danville and MSP Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 664.66 miles from Danville to Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) in northwest direction and 785 miles (1,263.34 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Danville and MSP Airport are 12 hours 41 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Danville, KY to MSP Airport. The halfway point is West Dundee, IL.

Please note the time difference between Danville, KY and MSP Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Danville is 5:04 pm and the current time in MSP Airport is 4:04 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Danville, KY to MSP Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 36.36 gallons of gas to cover the route between Danville, KY and MSP Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Danville to MSP Airport is $99.62.

During the route, an average car will release 712.31 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near MSP Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MSP Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Danville, KY and MSP Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Danville, KY and MSP Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.096340 and -88.286400, or 42º 5' 46.824" N, 88º 17' 11.04" W. This location is 392.66 miles away from Danville, KY and MSP Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 20 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Dundee, IL, situated 416.14 miles from Danville, KY and 373.5 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 7 hours 13 mins to go from Danville to West Dundee and 5 hours 40 mins to go from MSP to West Dundee.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Danville, KY and MSP Airport is Aurora, IL, situated 411.49 miles from Danville, KY and 392.6 miles from MSP Airport. It would take 7 hours 11 mins to go from Danville to and 6 hours 11 mins to go from MSP to Aurora.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL,Madison, WI, and Saint Paul, MN.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Danville, KY

Planning on renting a car to go from Danville, KY to MSP Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Danville, KY:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Danville »

Weather in Danville and MSP

Danville

Light rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 90°F on Friday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
84° 71° 86° 71° 90° 73° 90° 72° 90° 71°
63% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
10 232 degrees 5 233 degrees 6 227 degrees 5 236 degrees 5 240 degrees

MSP

Rain throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 75°F on Monday.

Wed
Jul 17
Thu
Jul 18
Fri
Jul 19
Sat
Jul 20
Sun
Jul 21
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
85° 69° 88° 72° 86° 75° 81° 67° 77° 65°
86% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 33% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
8 156 degrees 6 174 degrees 6 321 degrees 6 46 degrees 7 8 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Danville, KY and MSP Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 664.66 mi 1,069.67 km 577.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 785 mi 1,263.83 km 682.42 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips